- This version fixes a Perl error on systems that did not have the Apple development tools installed. (The message looked like, "Can't locate LWP/Simple.PM...")
- Select All under the Edit menu now works. Also remember there is a Copy All Art to iTunes command under the Fetch Art menu.
- The problem with the installer not placing Fetch Art in the Applications directory, or creating a script menu in iTunes for some users has been corrected.
This version is still NOT compatible with Intel Macs. To donate and help the development of an Intel Mac version, please visit my donations page www.aric.org/fetchart/donation.html
To download the latest installer: www.aric.org/fetchart/
There's actually been renewed interest in Fetch Art since the release of iTunes 7. I figured that with iTunes including an album artwork download, I would no longer be contacted by people interested in Fetch Art. However, I've been told that the iTunes art download doesn't work as well as Fetch Art for several reasons:
- It requires an iTunes account, which not everyone has or wants.
- According to what I've been told it only works for U.S. customers.
- It actually isn't that great at finding artwork, leaving many popular albums without art.